Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Project idea

I am not sure of  any idea for project. I am not a member of any groups here in Maryland, since I am new to this place. I am planning to create website for some fictitious business.  My Ideas are as follows:
1) I would like to build a website for a made up boutique selling Ethnic Indian wear for women.

2) I have a  passion for cooking and have been maintaining a food blog. I would like to build a website for a made up Indian restaurant.Here are some of the samples from my cooking blog
Fried lentil dumplings
Puffed bread with potato curry

1 comment:

  1. You may not do a site for a "made up" organization. The project requires that it be an existing organization, or a project that you are running or in charge of.

    One thing that you might consider, is creating a "community" website - the website would be educational in nature, and would attract people interested in Indian culture, history, and cooking.

    This would be an actual site or organization you would create, and you could link to your blog. You still need to meet all of the project requirements, so you would need to identify additional pages for your site, that you would build. For example:

    Home page
    About Indian Culture and Dress
    Indian History
    Perhaps a page about immigrating to the US
    Restaurants that serve authentic food
    Etc.

    Brainstorm on the info that might interest people in general.

    ReplyDelete